- Australian standard
- Available in: 600 / 750 offset / 900 / 1200 single bowl / 1500 single bowl / 1800 single bowl / 1800 double bowl x 352 x 380 mm
- Four basins to choose from
- Splash back height adjustable : 250 mm
- Premium soft-close drawers with led glass sides and graphite interior
- Personal power integrated power point included in drawers models.
- Internal cosmetic drawer with leatherette organiser included in drawer models.
- Soft close doors
- Recessed aluminium shadow-line finger pull system, available n silver, black or white
- White polyurethane Matte
- Black Polyurethane
- Milton Moon Grey Polyurethane Matte
- Cherry Pie solid surface (12 or 20 mm)
- Bamboo (25 mm)
- Caesar-stone ( 20 mm)
- (Selection of basins included)
Cherry Pie® Premium Solid Surface Top Information
- Non porous.
- Very easy to repair if scratched.
- Better stain resistance than natural stone.
- Crack and chip resistant.
- Can be drilled on site with normal hole saw.
- Developed to withstand heat, chemicals, moisture and impact.
- Easy to maintain.
- Does not require sealing or treating.
- Large rage of colours.
- Large range of basins available.
- Is not cold to touch like natural stone.
- Can be made to any size. Ideal for custom made sizes.
- Can scratch easier than Quartz stone.
- Pattern consistency may vary like natural stone does.
- 10 Year Warranty.
Bamboo is recognised for its hardness and durability. Like true wood, bamboo is a natural composite material with a high strength-to-weight ratio and therefore useful for structures. Bamboo has a higher compressive strength than wood, brick, or concrete and a tensile strength that rivals steel.
- Incredibly durable.
- Water resistant.
- Easy to repair if scratched.
- Sustainable material.
- 7 Year warranty
Please note, this unit takes approx 4 weeks to be manufactured and sent out as it is a custom order.
All order processing takes a minimum of 5-7 business days. Please contact the office if you need your items sooner so we can check and confirm if this is possible for you. This is for pick up, local deliveries as well as interstate deliveries.
Please allow additional time for order processing during the current restrictions, we will aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible.
Freight cost applies to all items and can be calculated on the website on checkout. For alternate options, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9760 2273 for freight cost estimate.
Insurance is not included in the freight cost. If you wish to purchase additional freight insurance, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
- For bulky items, delivery is to be pre-organised with the office. We need 2 weeks’ notice prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are carried out by our company driver or Capital Transport Services.
- All deliveries are between 11 am – 5 pm, the driver will call you 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- We reserve the right to use an alternative arrangement in the event that courier does not cover your area.
- Under current restrictions, please ensure that you are wearing a mask as a safety precaution when receiving your order.
- If there is nobody at site to receive the delivery, a re-delivery fee will apply. All deliveries are unloaded on the ground floor; no items will be delivered inside the house (NO EXCEPTIONS). Deliveries will not be taken inside the house or upstairs for safety reasons.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon receiving it. For more information, please refer to our claims and returns policy: https://www.acquabathrooms.com.au/pages/policy
- Some items may require more than one person for handling, it is your responsibility to provide additional person at the delivery address.
RURAL NSW & INTERSTATE DELIVERIES:
- Bulky items are sent on a pallet to either a home address or a local depot. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure someone is available to assist with pallet unloading at residential and business addresses. Items will not be taken off the pallet, and pallets will only be delivered to ground floor for all deliveries.
- The tracking information will be emailed to you once the order is dispatched. For any amendments to delivery notes and order tracking after the order is dispatched, please contact the courier company directly on the details sent to your email.
- As part of our normal service we usually ship stock items within 7 business days of cleared payment but please allow up to 10 business days for shipment as occasionally shipments are held up for reasons beyond of our control. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays. Bulky orders may take up to 2 weeks for dispatch.
- Pick up is available from our store in Granville. Address is 2/8 Parramatta Rd, Granville 2142. Ph: 02 9760 2273
- All pick-ups and deliveries are to be organised beforehand. Please allow 1 week for pick-ups and 2 weeks for deliveries. We will notify you once your order is ready.
- Please check availability of item before purchasing if you wish to pick up within 3 days of order.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon receiving it.
For all pick ups, our hours are:
Monday to Saturday: 10:30 am to 3:30 pm
Please note we require complete payment before goods are delivered or dispatched. If paying with a credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the order.
Acqua Bathrooms reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you still have any questions prior to purchase, please contact us.
Please check availability of bulky items prior to purchase.
We stock in store around 90% of the products we put online. In some instances, we may not have the product in stock until an order is placed.
If we are unable to fulfill all or part of your order due to goods being unavailable, we will use all endeavors to either:
- Source the goods; or
- Contact you within 5 business days to either arrange a full or partial refund; or,
- Change your order to replace the goods with a comparable product as agreed. Where an alternate product cannot be agreed on, we will refund you the price paid for the goods.