Siphon water jet, Tornado flushing
Waste is flushed by the use of high pressure jet nozzles, known as Tornado flushing. This system, while extremely efficient uses only a small amount of water with its Siphon water jet technology.
Super water saving toilet
The system features perfect flushing even with low water pressure (1.5 kgs / cm2. 20 L / min) with a considerable water saving of 3 L for a half flush and 4.5L for a full flush.
Hi-tech wireless remote
Auto flush is available by wireless remote control.
Ergonomic seat design
Toilet seat design has been relatively conventional for the past 20 years, but the new Tankless digital toilet introduces an advanced square design with a wider seat. This has been ergonomically designed to meet the comfort needs of our contemporary human body.
The seat sensor detects when you sit down on the seat and allows the toilet to flush when you leave.
The LED light is designed to light up the bowl making it easier to use at night.
S-Trap / P-Trap Compatible
- No noise on interlayers.
- No need to dismantle the floor if water leaks.
- No need to visit one’s neighbour to repair water leak.
- Less cost against wall-hung toilet system.
A small flush of about 3 L will be used if the seat is occupied for less than 25 seconds.
A full flush of about 3.5 L will be used when the seat is occupied for over 25 seconds. Dual auto flush is available by seat sensor after the user stands up
Registration no: L03239
Licence no: 1330
Model code: TCB2011R
The seat temperature is adjustable.
1 Pocket 3 Way Nozzle
Posterior wash: cleanses the posterior
Feminine wash: cleanses the vaginal area comfortably with clean aerated water.
Enema wash: sends off a stream of clean water into the rectum to help pass a motion
Warm Air Dryer
Set the air temperature you require and a stream of warm air can assist in drying off.
- All bulky items will incur a delivery cost. You will need to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 9760 2273 for freight cost.
- All deliveries to NT, TAS and WA will incur a delivery fee, even if under 20 kgs.
- No deliveries to P.O. Box addresses.
- Freight discount is available for eligible combined purchases. Please contact us before you place the order if you require combined freight as are unable to provide freight discount after the order has been placed.
- Pick up is available from our store in Granville. Address is 2/8 Parramatta Rd, Granville 2142. Ph: 02 9760 2273
- As part of our normal service we usually ship stock items the same day of a cleared payment but please allow up to seven days for shipment as occasionally shipments are held up for reasons beyond of our control. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
- We use Bigpost and StarTrack to send out parcels, we will send tracking numbers once parcels are sent.
- We reserve the right to use an alternative arrangement in the event that courier does not cover your area.
- Insurance is not included in the freight cost. If you wish to purchase additional freight insurance, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
- All pick-ups and deliveries are to be organised beforehand. Please allow 1 week for pick-ups and 2 weeks for deliveries. We will notify you once your order is ready.
- For pick ups: Monday – Friday: 10 – 4 pm. Saturday:11 - 3 pm. Sunday: 12 – 2 pm.
- Please check availability of item before purchasing if you wish to pick up within 3 days of order.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon receiving it.
- If there is nobody at site to receive the delivery, a re-delivery fee will apply. All deliveries are unloaded on the ground floor; no items will be delivered inside the house (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Some items may require more than one person for handling, it is your responsibility to provide additional person at the delivery address.
- If we are unable to fulfill all or part of your order due to goods being unavailable, we will use all endeavours to either:
- Source the goods; or
- Contact you within 5 business days to either arrange a full or partial refund; or, change your order to replace the goods with a comparable product as agreed.
- Where an alternate product cannot be agreed on, we will refund you the price paid for the goods.
For all pick ups, our hours are:
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
CLAIMS FOR FAULTY/ DAMAGED ITEMS
- Acqua Bathrooms will offer a replacement provided that proof of fault/ damage is present. However, please do not bring it in to the store or return it to us without contacting us first. All claims are to be made within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- If the item was picked up from Acqua Bathrooms and inspected prior to pick up, we will not be held liable for any damages.
- Depending on the nature of the issue, a service call will be placed with the manufacturers in instances where immediate replacement is not possible, which may take up to 2 weeks.
- Acqua Bathrooms will offer refund / exchange if the customer is not happy with the item or does not fit the description of the product.
- If you have received the wrong item please contact our office on 02 9760 2273 during business hours or email us at email@example.com for further instructions. However, all claims are to be made before installation.
- Acqua Bathrooms will not be liable for any out of pocket expenses incurred for labour, as warranty only includes parts. Acqua Bathrooms is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third part as a result of mishandling or wrongful installation. All installations must be carried out by a certified installer/ plumber.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
All returns must be authorised from the store. If you are returning an item merely because you change your mind about the purchase made, we will offer you a reimbursement, exchange or credit note at our discretion provided that:
- The item is in original condition, uninstalled and without any signs of wear and tear and the packaging intact. You must adequately package any product you are returning to us to ensure that is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse.
- Item is returned within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase at hand.
- Upon return, item will be subject to thorough inspection on return, which may take up to a week. Refunds will not be processed immediately upon the return of the product.
- Strictly no returns on shower screens, vanities, and bath tubs, tiles and custom orders.
- 20% re stocking fee on all returns.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable for your purpose prior to ordering (including whether there is appropriate and safe access to your delivery address for delivery of the goods).
Please note we require complete payment before goods are delivered or dispatched. If paying with a credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the order.
Acqua Bathrooms reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you still have any questions prior purchase, please contact us.
Please check availability of bulky items prior to purchase.
We stock in store around 90% of the products we put online. In some instances, we may not have the product in stock until an order is placed.