A Heated Towel Rail is an affordable luxury for every bathroom. The Thermorail single bar towel heaters are designed to be installed in a set of rails to create a stylish design feature in your bathroom.
The Thermorail single bar heated towel rails are all 12 volt which means they are safe to be installed anywhere in the bathroom, even close to water. The single rails are designed to be installed in a series of rails limited only by your imagination. We do however recommend a minimum of 3 single rails are used in a set to provide enough heated surface area in contact with your towels to help them to dry.
The DCF7 is a curved flat profile which offers a sleek design in your bathroom as well as being a great option for being installed in narrow spots such as behind the door. The polished finish will match in perfectly with your stainless tapware in the bathroom.
All the 12 volt single bar rails are provided with a transformer in the box. We also recommend the use of the mounting system for installing and using a timer to control the rails and save on running costs.
All order processing takes a minimum of 5-7 business days. Please contact the office if you need your items sooner so we can check and confirm if this is possible for you. This is for pick up, local deliveries as well as interstate deliveries.
Please allow additional time for order processing during the current restrictions, we will aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible.
Freight cost applies to all items and can be calculated on the website on checkout. For alternate options, please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 02 9760 2273 for freight cost estimate.
Insurance is not included in the freight cost. If you wish to purchase additional freight insurance, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
- For bulky items, delivery is to be pre-organised with the office. We need 2 weeks’ notice prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are carried out by our company driver or Capital Transport Services.
- All deliveries are between 11 am – 5 pm, the driver will call you 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- We reserve the right to use an alternative arrangement in the event that courier does not cover your area.
- Under current restrictions, please ensure that you are wearing a mask as a safety precaution when receiving your order.
- If there is nobody at site to receive the delivery, a re-delivery fee will apply. All deliveries are unloaded on the ground floor; no items will be delivered inside the house (NO EXCEPTIONS). Deliveries will not be taken inside the house or upstairs for safety reasons.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon receiving it. For more information, please refer to our claims and returns policy: https://www.acquabathrooms.com.au/pages/policy
- Some items may require more than one person for handling, it is your responsibility to provide additional person at the delivery address.
RURAL NSW & INTERSTATE DELIVERIES:
- Bulky items are sent on a pallet to either a home address or a local depot. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure someone is available to assist with pallet unloading at residential and business addresses. Items will not be taken off the pallet, and pallets will only be delivered to ground floor for all deliveries.
- The tracking information will be emailed to you once the order is dispatched. For any amendments to delivery notes and order tracking after the order is dispatched, please contact the courier company directly on the details sent to your email.
- As part of our normal service we usually ship stock items within 7 business days of cleared payment but please allow up to 10 business days for shipment as occasionally shipments are held up for reasons beyond of our control. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays. Bulky orders may take up to 2 weeks for dispatch.
- Pick up is available from our store in Granville. Address is 2/8 Parramatta Rd, Granville 2142. Ph: 02 9760 2273
- All pick-ups and deliveries are to be organised beforehand. Please allow 1 week for pick-ups and 2 weeks for deliveries. We will notify you once your order is ready.
- Please check availability of item before purchasing if you wish to pick up within 3 days of order.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon receiving it.
For all pick ups, our hours are:
Monday to Saturday: 10:30 am to 3:30 pm
Please note we require complete payment before goods are delivered or dispatched. If paying with a credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the order.
Acqua Bathrooms reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you still have any questions prior to purchase, please contact us.
Please check availability of bulky items prior to purchase.
We stock in store around 90% of the products we put online. In some instances, we may not have the product in stock until an order is placed.
If we are unable to fulfill all or part of your order due to goods being unavailable, we will use all endeavors to either:
- Source the goods; or
- Contact you within 5 business days to either arrange a full or partial refund; or,
- Change your order to replace the goods with a comparable product as agreed. Where an alternate product cannot be agreed on, we will refund you the price paid for the goods.