- Australian standard
- 80 mm
- 1 year warranty
Looking for contemporary and clean look??
We offer the new generation of drainage system in your bathroom with architectural aesthetic and limitless possibilities. Strong smooth lines combined with clean and durable finish make our linear grates a popular choice for modern residential and commercial applications.
All the grates we supply have attained the accreditation from Watermark Certifiers Standards Australia, consumers can be confident about the quality of plumbing products and draining products certified with the Watermark.
How to install:
Waterproof the shower wall and the floor including the puddle flange/leak control flange
Use flexible sealant at the corner joint
Use approved sealant to glue the outlet
Use PVC pipe connector to sewer
Use clear bathroom silicon to join the drainage end caps
Always use waterproof membrane under the top screed
Make sure the fall always towards the grate
Note: The illustration is to be used as guidance only. It is the installer’s responsibility to ensure the installation complies with AS/NZS 3500. It is recommended that grates are used for residential purpose only unless otherwise specified.
- Freight discount is available for combined purchases. Please contact us before you place the order if you require combined freight as are unable to provide freight discount after the order has been placed.
- Pick up is available from our store in Granville. Address is 2/8 Parramatta Rd, Granville 2142. Ph: 02 9760 2273
- As part of our normal service we usually ship stock items the same day of a cleared payment but please allow up to seven days for shipment as occasionally shipments are held up for reasons beyond of our control. We do not ship on weekends and public holidays.
- We use Northline Couriers and StarTrack to send out parcels, we will send tracking numbers once parcels are sent.
- We reserve the right to use an alternative arrangement in the event that courier does not cover your area.
PICK UPS & DELIVERIES
- All pick-ups and deliveries are to be organised beforehand. Please allow 1 week for pick-ups and 2 weeks for deliveries. We will notify you once your order is ready.
- Please check availability of item before purchasing if you wish to pick up within 3 days of order.
- We are not liable for any damaged products claim once the item has been picked up or delivered as it is the customer’s responsibility to check the product upon receiving it.
- If there is nobody at site to receive the delivery, a re-delivery fee will apply. All deliveries are unloaded on the ground floor; no items will be delivered inside the house (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Some items may require more than one person for handling, it is your responsibility to provide additional person at the delivery address.
- If we are unable to fulfil all or part of your order due to goods being unavailable, we will use all endeavours to either:
- Source the goods; or
- Contact you within 5 business days to either arrange a full or partial refund; or, change your order to replace the goods with a comparable product as agreed.
- Where an alternate product cannot be agreed on, we will refund you the price paid for the goods.
Please note we require complete payment before goods are delivered or dispatched. If paying with a credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the order.
Acqua Bathrooms reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.
We aim to make our descriptions as complete as possible but if you still have any questions prior purchase, please contact us.
Please check availability of bulky items prior to purchase.
We stock in store around 90% of the products we put online. In some instances, we may not have the product in stock until an order is placed